At Green Sense Farms we have created a workplace that is good for our customers, workers and the environment. We seek highly motivated employees who want to grow the best lettuces, leafy greens, culinary herbs and micro greens in a controlled indoor environment. Our sustainable farming practices allow us to grow year round, conserve resources and grow without the use of pesticides, herbicides or GMO seeds.
If you’re hard working, reliable, and have a passion for plants, come help us grow!
Complete the online application, and then e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job you’re interested in pursuing.
Green Sense farms is building a network of Farms in the USA, Canada, Scandinavia and China. We are seeking talented and passionate individuals who what to have an impact on our company and help us grow! Be part of company that is transforming farming and produce distribution, come make your mark.
Production Manager - Portage, IN farm
- Oversee produce packing and quality control
- Manage & train packers
- Coordinate and schedule packing & shipping
- Coordinate customer orders
- Oversee plant quality packing/shipping
- Assist with Food Safety/HACCP
- Oversee packing and production inventory
- Conduct shelf life tests
- Enforce Health and Safety plan
- Prepares daily and weekly reports for Farm Manager
- 3-5 years of experience managing a Manufacturing, Food Processing or Greenhouse production packing line.
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Must be responsible, punctual, and have a positive attitude with good written and oral communication skills.
- Comply and promote GSF Values, and Vision to the team
- Oversee GAP and QC protocols.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs and physically able to stand for 4 hours, walk, go up and down a ladder, and crouch. Must be able to use a Scissors Lyft and work at +20 feet high.
- Good computer skills (Office).
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a plus.
Agricultural Engineer/Project Manager
Seeking qualified individual with 4-year degree in agricultural engineering or mechanical engineering that can design indoor growing systems, and oversee the construction of farms.
Seeking candidates who are passionate about farming and food. Must be punctual, dependable and reliable. We are accepting applications for full-time positions.